Consumers make decisions based on their online experience, the appearance, usability, and accessibility of your website is more important than ever, especially if you are in a competitive market. In a world where people stay online for most of the day, a standard website will not cut it. Depending on the product, up to 83 percent of consumers visit a company’s or service provider’s website before making a purchase. Having a right understanding of your website’s role can greatly benefit your business.
Evaluating Your Website
Every two-three years you should consider updating the design of your website. But, you should also be making tweaks to the website throughout the year, offer new information, update pictures, and add any new products, services, or staff members. This is simple, routine maintenance. Below are a few things to look at when evaluating your website.
• Have you added any services or products?
• Has your target market changed, expanded or tightened?
• Has your competition created a new website or branding that is stronger than yours?
• How do you rank on search engines for the services or products you provide?
• Is your website mobile and tablet compatible?
• Is the overall design up to date, fresh, and current?
• Is it easy for you to make small changes to your website?
If you answered yes to a couple of these questions, it is probably time to consider a new website.
Search Engine Optimization
Being on the first page of a Google search for your services is crucial to your online conversions. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is what helps your website rank well with search engines. There are several SEO services that can be performed on your website, both one time and ongoing. This is another factor you should consider when building a website.
We Can Help
Looking for a website that sets you apart from your competitor’s? Contact Capitol Photo Interactive today at 203-255-4002.